Celebrity Gossip | Hot Gossip and Celebrity News

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lindsay Lohan: Boujis Babe


Enjoying some nightlife, Lindsay Lohan was spotted leaving Boujis nightclub in London, England last night (March 2).

Joined by two unidentified young men, the “Georgia Rule” actress looked a bit annoyed with the paparazzi attention and tried to hide underneath a black cloak as she headed out to her car.

In related news, LiLo told press she’s getting fed up with well-wishers and concerned friends because she’s feeling better than ever as of late.

“It’s weird because a lot of people who I haven’t spoken to in months have sent messages: ‘I hope you’re taking care of yourself’ and sometimes I find it a bit intrusive. It’s like, ‘I haven’t spoken to you in how long, and you’re just randomly writing me a note telling me to take care of myself. What do you think I am? I’m fine! I’m happy. I’m good. I’m actually in the best place I’ve ever been. Please, leave me be.’”