Celebrity Gossip | Hot Gossip and Celebrity News

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kim Kardashian: All About Beauty


Keeping up on her well-kept appearance, Kim Kardashian was spotted dropping by the Beverly Hills Nail Salon in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday (March 2).

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” darling chatted away on her cell phone while creating a bit of a mob scene as she headed inside for a relaxing mani/pedi treatment.

Recently returned home after a trip to Las Vegas for the NASCAR race and her perfume launch party, Kim chatted with People magazine about her dream job and love of beauty.

The 29-year-old tells, “I think my dream job would be to work at Sephora. If I wasn’t doing what I’m doing now I would be a makeup artist or work at Sephora.”

Miss Kardashian adds, “Beauty is a world that I love. I really hope that I venture off into the world of beauty and, you know, start my own skin care line or my own hair care line. I’m really passionate about it.”