Celebrity Gossip | Hot Gossip and Celebrity News

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Ghost Whisperer Gal


Celebrating the 100th episode of her hit show “Ghost Whisperer,” Jennifer Love Hewitt was spotted partying in Los Angeles last night.

The “I Know What You Did Last Summer” actress looked super sexy as she arrived at Club XIV, sporting a blue minidress with grey patterned heels.

Also in the house was J. Love’s boyfriend/costar Jamie Kennedy along with Camryn Manheim and David Conrad.

In her new book “The Day I Shot Cupid,” Jennifer revealed that she gave her “lady parts” an upgrade with Swarovski crystals after she and fiancé Ross McCall called it quits.

“When it was done, I was like, oh my God, it’s bedazzling. We should call it vajazzling. I could walk around and think nobody in this room knows that I’m quite adorable in the lower region. It was my little secret.”