Celebrity Gossip | Hot Gossip and Celebrity News

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lady GaGa Hits Zuma Wearing Tree Hat


Making the most of her time across the pond, Lady GaGa was spotted out to dinner at Zuma restaurant in London, England last night (February 25).

The “Bad Romance” songstress wore another one of her bizarre headdresses as she made her exit to find a gaggle of shutterbugs waiting for her.

In related news, GaGa recently told press that her ex-boyfriend tried to douse her passion for fame and is now eating crow.

“I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the f***ing deli without hearing or seeing me.’”