Celebrity Gossip | Hot Gossip and Celebrity News

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beyonce and Jay-Z: Courtside Couple


Taking a break from her grueling schedule, Beyonce along with husband Jay-Z, was spotted kicking back at the Lakers vs. Mavericks game on Wednesday (February 24).

The Texas native and her rapper hubby looked to be having a great time as they chatted and laughed courtside in the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, TX where the Mavericks won 101-96.

A usually very private Jay-Z recently opened up about watching his bombshell wife’s performances telling interviewer, Jonathan Ross, “She’s a magnificent performer. I steal routines from her. She steals from me.”

And when asked if she had performed the now famous Single Ladies dance for him he joked, “I actually created that dance too - that was me again. I wouldn’t really tell anyone but you asked. I wouldn’t want to make myself seem more important.”