Celebrity Gossip | Hot Gossip and Celebrity News

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Adam Lambert Talks Past Drug Use


He has sky-rocketed to super-stardom ever since his stint on “American Idol” and now Adam Lambert is opening up about his past.

In an interview with News of The World, Lambert admits to drug abuse, telling of his teenage years, “I went wild and I was experimenting with certain substances.”

“At 26 I started running with hippies, going to underground events, I was really drawn to that crowd, everyone embraced each other’s differences. It didn’t get to the stage where it ruined my life or where it was anything too serious but it was definitely something I tried,” adds Adam.

Not holding anything back, the 28-year-old singer continued, “There are certain drugs out there that are really fun and recreational and can mean a good time. I’m not an advocate for drugs but it is all rock and roll and we are all adults.”